3M SecureFit X5000 Series Vented Reflective Safety Helmet ANSI
- 3M Pressure Diffusion technology in the suspension increases comfort and security.
- Pressure diffusion reduces the force on your forehead up to 20% compared to the conventional 3M helmet suspension.
- There are 15 adjustment settings that allow for different height and front to back adjustments.
- The brimless design allows you to have a better awareness of hazards.
- A smooth, turning ratchet suspension system makes headband adjustments quick and easy.
- The helmet suspension sits low on the head to reduce pressure and increase comfort and security.
- A UVicator sensor installed on your helmet changes color from red to white as it's exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light to signify when you should replace your helmet.
- Accessory slots and clips on the helmet work with a variety of 3M accessories.
- Vents are designed to allow airflow through the helmet.
- The SecureFit Safety Helmet has eight color options and optional reflective material.
- Circumference Size 50-63 cm/ 19.685 - 24.80 inches
- Standards: ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type 1
- Suspension Type: Pressure Diffusion 6-Point Ratchet
The 3M SecureFit Safety Helmet X5000 is designed to provide head protection from small falling objects and meets ANSI Z89.1. The X5000 is tested to meet various requirements of the impact and penetration requirements of the European EN12492 Mountaineering Helmet Standard for industrial climbing applications*.
The design is inspired by modern climbing helmets. It's brimless to allow you to have a better awareness of hazards. A smooth-turning ratchet suspension system makes headband adjustments quick and easy. There are also 15 adjustment settings on the 3M SecureFit Helmet, X5000 series that allows for different height and front to back adjustments. The helmet suspension sits low on the head to reduce pressure and increase comfort and security. The vents are designed to allow airflow through the helmet.
Each helmet also features a UVicator sensor that changes color as the hard hat is exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light. The sun's UV rays can cause a hard hat shell to become brittle and comprise its ability to protect you. The hard hat should be replaced when the sensor changes from red to white.
*EN12492 Shock Absorbing (clauses 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52) and Penetration (clause 4.2.2).
- Blue (3M-7100175564)
- Red (3M-7100175566)
- Orange (3M-7100175567)
- Black (3M-7100175568)
- Hi-Viz Green (3M-7100175569)
- White (3M-X5001VX-ANSI)
- Yellow (3M-X5002VX-ANSI)
- Green (3M-X5004VX-ANSI)