FallTech Contractor 1 D-Ring Harness
The FallTech Contractor Non-Belted Single D-Ring Harness is equipped with 1 back D-ring. It has 9 position tongue buckle leg straps and a mating buckle chest. This harness features five points of adjustment and has a torso keeper for stowing an idle lanyard connector.
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- Paired mating buckle adjusters on front torso.
- Torso keeper for stowing idle lanyard connector
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Maximum Capacity: 425 lbs * To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310 lbs
- ANSI Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max
- OSHA Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs.
- OSHA Standards: CFR1926.502 and CFR1910.66
- ANSI Standards: Z359.11-2014
- Universal: (7016)
- XL/2X: (7016X/2X)
- 3X: (70163X)
|Leg Buckle Style: