FallTech Leading Edge Twin Leg Lanyard with Rebar Hooks and D-Ring
The FallTech Leading Edge Twin Leg Lanyard with Rebar Hooks and D-Ring features a steel rebar hook at each leg end and a steel snap hook at the center for connecting to your harness. There is also an incorporated D-ring for SRD and SRL attachment. This twin leg lanyard can be used with foot level and overhead tie-offs for a 6' or 12' free fall. Designed for sharp and leading edge falls, FallTech leading edge lanyards are constructed with durable materials.
- Can be used with foot-level and overhead tie-offs for 6’ or 12’ free fall
- ¼” heavy duty abrasion and cut resistant steel cable for long life
- Lifeline cable tested on a .005 radius sharpened steel edge
- Red protective PVC cover on the cable provides easy identification of a Leading Edge lanyard
- 12’ free fall energy absorber designed to limit fall forces to 1,800 lbs. with average arrest forces of 1,350 lbs. in the event of a fall
- The patented WrapPack cover protects the energy absorber from harsh environmental conditions and day-to-day use and offers a protected window to allow visual inspection of the internal webbing
- Twin-leg lanyards offer 100% tie-off
- Single-leg and twin-leg options are available with various connectors to meet the needs of various jobs
- A lightweight and affordable Leading Edge solution
- User Capacity – ANSI: 130 to 310 lbs
- ANSI: Z359.13-2013
- OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
- Minimum Static Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- ANSI Lanyard Class 12’ Free Fall
- Maximum Arrest Distance: 60”
- Average Arrest Force: 1,350 lbs.
- Maximum Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs
130 - 310 lbs
|Max Arresting Force: