Shop By Category
• Great for reflowing solder and melting adhesive.
• The power of fire in the palm of your hand (except for the part where flames actually come out).
• 1500W Heat Gun needed for many different repair processes.
• Can be used to loosen adhesive holding device components in place, or to reflow solder to repair soldered connections.
• High and Low Heat settings
• Low setting reaches 570/300 degrees F/C.
• High setting reaches 1112/600 degrees F/C.
• The high setting can ignite things. It can also burn you. So watch out!
Heat guns may produce residual smoke when turned off the first few times and should always be used in a well-ventilated area.