Shop By Category
Our offices and warehouses will be closed 11/25 - 11/28 in observation of Thanksgiving. Any order placed during this time will be processed and shipped on11/29.
The Ideal 45-074 is a Data-T wire cutter. This tool cuts round communication cable and maintains cable geometry for better cable performance. It cuts soft multi-pair cable up to 0.5" (12.7mm) and coaxial cable up to RG-9/U. The curved blade design maintains cable geometry for better cable performance. Steel reinforced center conductors can be trimmed with bolt cutting holes. The cushioned comfort-grip handles reduce operator hand strain and give an ease of use to this tool.
• Cuts Round Communication Cable and Maintains Cable Geometry for Better Cable Performance
• Cuts Multi-Pair Cable up to 0.5" and Coaxial Cable up to RG-9/U
• Suitable for Soft Cables (Not ACSR)
• Curved Cutting Blades Maintain Cable Geometry for Better Cable Performance
• Steel Reinforced Center Conductors can be Trimmed With Bolt Cutting Holes