Milwaukee 5/8 inch x 2 inch Annular Cutter
The Milwaukee 5/8 x 2 Inch Annular Cutter has dual alternating tooth geometry and thin-wall construction for increased cutting speed. Thinner walls help the cutter displace less material for holes, giving you fast, burr-free holes in everything from sheet metal to thick steel plate. The high-speed steel, with three hardness zones, minimizes breakage and helps the bit last longer. It comes with a 3/4 inch Weldon shank, which is ideal for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
- Dual alternating tooth geometry: Double bevel and flat teeth cut more aggressively and boost chip ejection
- Faster cutting: Thinner wall construction displaces less material
- Long lasting: Proprietary steel with three hardness zones reduces breakage and extends bit life
- Versatile design: One centering and ejecting pin size works for all 2 inch depth cutters
- Multipurpose 3/4 inch Weldon shank: Works with most magnetic drill presses and large magnetic presses with the right sized arbor
- Shank: 3/4 in. Weldon
- Diameter: 5/8 in.
- Depth: 2 in.
- Material: Steel Plate
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Cutting Depth: 2 in.
Milwaukee Electric Tool