Milwaukee HYDROBREAK Rain Shell
- Ripstop Polyester Exterior
- Polyurethane Laminate Interior
- Velcro Enclosures: Front zipper, pockets, and wrists for additional water protection
- (2) outer velcro pockets, (1) outer zip pocket
- 2.5 Layer Construction: Outer ripstop polyester for tear and abrasion resistance. Inner printed pattern delivers comfort and breathability
- Reinforced high wear zones
- HYDROBREAK Rain Shell Provides 10k mm Rated Waterproof Jobsite Protection
- As part of the M12 Heated AXIS Layering System, the 310G is built to layer and combat extreme rain conditions
- Pass-Thru access to heat controls when layered with M12 Heated AXIS Jacket
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- Compressible, lightweight construction delivers improved mobility and comfort
- Standing collar and an adjustable hood for additional water protection
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
HYDROBREAK Rain Shell is designed to stand up to the harshest rain conditions on and off the job site. The 2.5 layer rain shell jacket is built from ripstop polyester, polyurethane laminate, and a printed pattern. HYDROBREAK provides you with 10k mm rated waterproof job site protection while remaining compressible and lightweight, providing you with improved mobility and comfort. The waterproof rain shell can serve as an outer layer to the M12 Heated AXIS Jacket (Click Here) to complete the Milwaukee M12 Heated AXIS Layering System to protect you from extreme rain and snow conditions.
Milwaukee Electric Tool