Petzl Volt Wind LT Full Body Harness
The Petzl Volt Harness features an EasyFit design that ensures the harness will keep its shape. Fast buckles on the waist belt and legs allow you to quickly adjust the harness. There are dorsal and side D-rings, along with a sternal attachment point. The Ladder Climb attachment point allows for ventral attachment and automatically moves upward to the sternal position in the case of a fall to ensure your body stays vertical. The extra wide waist belt offers extra support and comfort. It has wear protectors on the waist belt and below the dorsal point to limit wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower.
- It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waist belt for excellent support
- for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waist belt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Ladder Climb attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waist belt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Size 0: Waist Belt: 65-80 cm, Leg Loops: 44-59 cm
- Size 1: Waist Belt: 70-93 cm, Leg Loops: 47-62 cm
- Size 2: Waist Belt: 83-120 cm, Leg Loops: 50-65 cm