Shop By Category
Pro220K Advanced Tone and Probe Kit
Cutting edge technology including probe headlight, AC noise rejection, Bed of nails and metal/plastic tip, AA batteries.
The Pro220K Advanced Tone and Probe kit is designed to help contractors easily identify the termination point of any wire. The Pro220K Advanced Tone and Probe Kit pinpoints where a particular wire or cable terminates at the far end of the cable.
How does the Pro220K Advanced Tone and Probe kit work?
• The tone generator Model Pro110 is connected to a wire at one end using the attached alligator clips or RJ11 plug and activated.
• The tone probe Model Pro210F Advanced Tone Probe is then taken to the other end of the wire, activated and used to locate the “beep-beep-beep” signal of the Pro110.
• The wire making the loudest signal is the one connected to the tone generator, and therefore that particular wire's termination point is identified.
Model Pro110 Tone Generator
• Sends 1 Khz Tracing Tone
• Uses 4 AA batteries for 250+ Hours of Operation
• Audible Continuity Buzzer for Short Detection
Model Pro210F Advanced Tone Probe
• AC Rejection or Broadband Modes
• LED Headlight
• Volume Control
• 4 AA Batteries for 250+ Hours of Operation
• Headset Jack
• Metal/Plastic Tip